How can I get rid of Stomach Fat?
If you are in good health and can’t seem to get rid of stomach fat with diet and exercise, stomach liposuction might be a great option for you. Imagen commonly performs liposuction of the abdomen in conjunction with the love handles for a procedure we call Lipo360 MAX! Lipo360 MAX include upper and lower abdomen, and love handles, plus skin-tightening with Renuvion. Lipo360 MAX has been referred to as the “scarless tummy tuck” because it gives patients amazing results without the scar and downtime of a traditional tummy tuck.
Am I a good candidate for stomach liposuction?
- Men or women with stubborn belly fat.
- Women with excess belly fat and skin laxity from pregnancy.
- Patients who are in good health, have good skin elasticity and stomach muscles
- Patients who are at or close to their ideal weight.
Who is going to perform my Lipo?
Frank Soto Leon, MD – Dr. Frank completed his undergraduate and master’s degrees from the University of Nebraska before studying medicine at Duke University where he also completed his residency and began working in emergency medicine. He performs thousands of procedures every year and has trained doctors all over the world in advanced cosmetic surgery.
Jennifer Tighe de Soto, MD – Dr. Jennifer completed her undergraduate at the University of Nebraska before studying medicine at Creighton University and later joining her husband, Dr. Frank, for residency at Duke. She also worked in emergency medicine before transitioning to aesthetic medicine.
What is the difference between stomach liposuction and a tummy tuck?
Men and women with excess skin or stubborn fat after weight loss, and mothers searching of mommy makeover will often come across information about a tummy tuck while researching solutions. But the truth is, a tummy tuck comes with intense recovery, expense, and a large hip-to-hip scar. According to Dr. Frank Soto, most tummy-tucks can be avoided. Lipo360 MAX is a scarless tummy tuck, meaning it helps remove unwanted fat and tighten the skin up to 65%, eliminating the need for part of the stomach to be cut off.
What Happens On The Day Of My Procedure?
- You came wearing loose-fitting clothes that can be easily removed.
- Your doctor reviews your pre-op vitals and answers any last-minute questions.
- You will receive a mild oral sedative.
- Small incisions are made to inject numbing anesthetic under the skin.
- The doctor melts the unwanted fat using SmartLipo (laser-assisted liposuction).
- A small suction cannula removes unwanted fat.
- Renuvion’s radio frequency and helium technology tightens the skin.
- Imagen staff fits you with a compression garment and prepares post-op instructions.
- You will return to the clinic the following day for a check up, and again at one week.
- After one month, the doctor will examine the area and determine if you can stop using the compression garment.
What is Recovery like After Stomach Liposuction?
Most patients experience some slight-to-mild discomfort for a few days after stomach liposuction. The numbness or pain usually decreases after the second or third day. We recommend that you rest at least two days following the procedure. You will be wearing a compression garment that will help the tissues to stabilize. You will have some drainage for the first 24-48 hours after the procedure, which is normal. The tiny incisions will heal and fade with time. We ask that patients avoid any strenuous exercise for a few weeks after their procedure. Most patients are fully recovered and back to their regular routine within a few weeks after surgery.
What kind of results can I expect after the procedure?
Patients can expect to see beautiful results at their one-month follow-up, which is typically the last day you’ll have to wear the compression garment. Full results can be expected at 3-6 months after all swelling has gone down, healing is done and skin-tightening has developed.
Patients should observe the following guidelines for best results after an stomach liposuction:
- Eat a healthy diet. Eating a healthy, well-rounded diet is one of the most important ways to heal your body, produce new collagen, and prevent fat from returning near the treated area. Consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid fast food and other processed foods.
- Drink plenty of water. Water hydrates the skin and helps with the healing process.
- Get enough rest and avoid stress. Patients who have abdomen/tummy liposuction will be able to return to a light exercise about a week after the procedure with the doctor’s permission. Moving around is encouraged to aid in healing and prevent blood clots.
- Wear the compression garment. These are required for all patients to reduce swelling and support the body during the healing process. Compression garments must be worn at all times (except while showering) for at least a month after surgery.
- Follow the medication instructions. Your doctor may prescribe medication for patients after abdomen/tummy liposuction. It’s imperative that patients carefully follow the doctor’s instructions.
- Change absorption pads. Leaks from incision sites are possible after abdomen/tummy liposuction. The use of high-quality absorption pads can reduce discomfort caused by drainage.
- Avoid applying ice packs or heating pads. Band-aids, hydrogen peroxide, and soaking in any kind of water (including baths) should also be avoided during the healing process.
Liposuction Cost and Financing
Abdomen liposuction starts at $1,429 depending on the number of areas treated. Patients can save on abdomen liposuction when they combine multiple areas, such as Lipo360 MAX. During your free consultation, the doctor will perform a brief exam and answer any questions you have prior to recommending the best solution to match your goals and expectations.
Stomach Lipo + Fat Transfer
We highly recommend that you discuss a fat transfer in conjunction with your stomach liposuction. Our most popular fat transfer procedure is a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL), or fat transfer to hip dips, but another great way to recycle the fat is with a fat transfer to the hands, face, or dimples. For those who have lost significant weight or have noticed volume loss from aging, a fat to the face provides beautiful, lasting, natural volume.
What are the risks associated with the procedure?
There are risks with any procedure, but Imagen does everything to minimize these risks. The most common risks associated with liposuction are infection, blood clots, or a seroma (a collection of fluid that builds up under the surface of your skin). Imagen provides free post-op appointments for surgery patients including same day consultations if for any reason the patient isn’t clear about what is normal or abnormal during their recovery process.
Slim, Sleek, and Toned
Liposuction is the perfect choice if you want to contour and shape your abdomen, get a slimmer, fitter, more toned core and reveal your sexy curves.
So, if you’re ready to transform your abdomen, don’t forget to schedule your complimentary consultation today for your Abdominal Liposuction in Phoenix, by calling 480-405-3846. Your new body is waiting.