Cosmetic Surgery in Omaha, Nebraska
Deciding to go through a body contouring procedure is a significant decision. It’s also a decision that, if done for the correct reasons, can change your life for the better. Practically anyone could be a good candidate for a body contouring procedure. Typically, the ideal person:
- Is in good overall health, follows a regular exercise routine, and is within 30 lbs of his/her ideal target weight.
- Their ideal treatment areas have fat deposits that diet and exercise have had a difficult time affecting.
- Is discouraged by the aesthetics of these areas, and is inspired to get rid of them once and for good.
In all cases, you can’t be sure if you’re a favorable medical candidate without an appropriate medical evaluation. Dr. Frank Soto and Dr. Jennifer Soto will evaluate the benefits and concerns of body contouring during your complimentary, confidential consultation. They will assess whether you are an ideal candidate, and discuss exactly what your anticipated benefits from your treatment could, and should be.
Is a Body Contouring Treatment Right For You?
A Body Contouring Treatment at Imagen might be right for you if:
- You don’t have a great deal of time to spend in recovery. Each one of our treatments involves the latest in laser lipolysis — the SmartLipo Triplex — so the procedures and recovery are marginal. Patients are usually back to work within 2 – 3 days after the procedure. The compression garment is worn for 3 weeks.
- You’ve striven to eat right and exercise, yet you still can’t accomplish the overall look, curves, or definition you desire. For many individuals, their fat biologically does not respond well to diet and exercise. Our procedures are a safe and successful way to get rid of fat and sculpt your body, for good.
- Do you want a treatment that is FDA approved? The SmartLipo device was accepted in November of 2006, and the new SmartLipo Triplex today is among the fastest-growing.
- You’re concerned about loose skin after your procedure. In conventional liposuction procedures, sometimes patients will have an issue where their skin becomes loose or droopy, as it is incapable of tightening around the newly reduced areas where fat deposits used to be. These patients often need skin lifts that can cause scars, thus rendering the initial liposuction treatment useless. But by pulling the surrounding skin inward, the SmartLipo laser technology can reconstruct the layers immediately under the patient’s skin, reducing skin drooping.
- Dr. Frank and Dr. Jennifer Soto are among only a few surgeons in the region performing SmartLipo procedures. Furthermore, they have had extensive hi-definition body contouring and body sculpting training– specialized training that exceeds traditional liposuction training as well as SmartLipo training. The result is a surgeon who uses their skills and the most recent in technology to provide you with amazing results *.
You should have realistic expectations about our capabilities and your desired result. We can improve your aesthetics and self-confidence, but it needs to be what you want. Before you decide to have a body contouring procedure, think thoroughly about your expectations and discuss them with Dr. Frank and Dr. Jennifer Soto during your complimentary consultation.