What is Abs Liposuction?
If you are in good health and have a muscular physique but can’t seem to get your abs to pop then abs liposuction could be the solution for you. Imagen performs abs liposuction in conjunction with skin tightening with Renuvion for a procedure called 4D Hi-Def MAX! Hi-Def MAX includes muscle etching of the upper and lower abdomen, and love handles or chest.
For many, it’s almost impossible to achieve six-pack definition in the abdomen. Whether it’s genetics or aging, even those with a great fitness and diet regimen need help shedding that last layer of fat. Imagen Body Sculpting is the only clinic in the state who offers this revolutionary procedure. Through the combination of laser or ultrasound assisted liposuction and muscle etching, Dr. Frank Soto is able to reveal desirable definition in your more stubborn areas much like a sculptor chisels his masterpiece from stone.
Am I a good candidate for 4D Hi-Def Lipo?
- Men or women with muscular physique with stubborn belly fat.
- Men or women who are already lean but looking for more muscle definition.
- Patients who are in good health, have good skin elasticity and stomach muscles
- Patients who are at or close to their ideal weight.
Who is going to perform my Lipo?
Frank Soto Leon, MD – Dr. Frank completed his undergraduate and master’s degrees from the University of Nebraska before studying medicine at Duke University where he also completed his residency and began working in emergency medicine. He performs thousands of procedures every year and has trained doctors all over the world in advanced cosmetic surgery.
Jennifer Tighe de Soto, MD – Dr. Jennifer completed her undergraduate at the University of Nebraska before studying medicine at Creighton University and later joining her husband, Dr. Frank, for residency at Duke. She also worked in emergency medicine before transitioning to aesthetic medicine.
What’s the Difference Between Stomach Lipo and 4D Hi-Def?
Men and women who are in good health with moderate to significant belly fat are better candidates for a stomach liposuction procedure such as Lipo360. Men and women who are already in shape and are struggling more with achieving muscle definition are better candidates for 4D Hi-Definition abs liposuction. SmartLipo of the abdomen focuses more on volume removal while Hi-Def Lipo focuses on revealing underlying musculature.
What Happens On The Day Of My Procedure?
- You came wearing loose-fitting clothes that can be easily removed.
- Your doctor reviews your pre-op vitals and answers any last-minute questions.
- You will receive a mild oral sedative.
- Small incisions are made to inject numbing anesthetic under the skin.
- The doctor melts the unwanted fat using SmartLipo (laser-assisted liposuction).
- A small suction cannula removes unwanted fat.
- Renuvion’s radio frequency and helium technology tightens the skin.
- Imagen staff fits you with a compression garment and prepares post-op instructions.
- You will return to the clinic the following day for a check up, and again at one week.
- After one month, the doctor will examine the area and determine if you can stop using the compression garment.
What is Recovery like After Abs Liposuction?
Most patients experience some slight-to-mild discomfort for a few days after abs liposuction. The numbness or pain usually decreases after the second or third day. We recommend that you rest at least two days following the procedure. You will be wearing a compression garment that will help the tissues to stabilize. You will have some drainage for the first 24-48 hours after the procedure, which is normal. The tiny incisions will heal and fade with time. We ask that patients avoid any strenuous exercise for a few weeks after their procedure. Most patients are fully recovered and back to their regular routine within a few weeks after surgery.
What kind of results can I expect after the procedure?
Patients can expect to see natural looking abs at their one-month follow-up with continued definition over the coming months as healing progresses and regular exercise is permitted. Full results can be expected at 3-6 months if the patient follows all instructions from the doctor and maintains a healthy diet and exercise regimen.
Patients should observe the following guidelines for best results after an stomach liposuction:
- Eat a healthy diet. Eating a healthy, well-rounded diet is one of the most important ways to heal your body, produce new collagen, and prevent fat from returning near the treated area. Consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid fast food and other processed foods.
- Drink plenty of water. Water hydrates the skin and helps with the healing process.
- Get enough rest and avoid stress. Patients who have abdomen/tummy liposuction will be able to return to a light exercise about a week after the procedure with the doctor’s permission. Moving around is encouraged to aid in healing and prevent blood clots.
- Wear the compression garment. These are required for all patients to reduce swelling and support the body during the healing process. Compression garments must be worn at all times (except while showering) for at least a month after surgery.
- Follow the medication instructions. Your doctor may prescribe medication for patients after abdomen/tummy liposuction. It’s imperative that patients carefully follow the doctor’s instructions.
- Change absorption pads. Leaks from incision sites are possible after abdomen/tummy liposuction. The use of high-quality absorption pads can reduce discomfort caused by drainage.
- Avoid applying ice packs or heating pads. Band-aids, hydrogen peroxide, and soaking in any kind of water (including baths) should also be avoided during the healing process.
Abs Liposuction Cost and Financing
Abdomen liposuction starts at $3,790 depending on the number of areas treated. Patients can save on 4D Hi-Def Liposuction when they combine multiple areas. During your free consultation, the doctor will perform a brief exam and answer any questions you have prior to recommending the best solution to match your goals and expectations.
What are the risks associated with the procedure?
There are risks with any procedure, but Imagen does everything to minimize these risks. The most common risks associated with liposuction are infection, blood clots, or a seroma (a collection of fluid that builds up under the surface of your skin). Imagen provides free post-op appointments for surgery patients including same day consultations if for any reason the patient isn’t clear about what is normal or abnormal during their recovery process.
Slim, Sleek, and Toned
Liposuction is the perfect choice if you want to contour and shape your abdomen, get a slimmer, fitter, more toned core and reveal your sexy curves. So, if you’re ready to transform your abs, schedule your complimentary consultation today!